Sunday, January 31, 2010


With January behind me, I am getting ready for Valentines month, and have completed my new Valentines quilt for 2010. For a small table quilt it took me the month of January to complete. I did get a little side tracked because I signed up for a class in January and had homework before the class. Well unfortunately the class got cancelled after I started the homework. So returned to my valentine quilt and finally finished. One of my many favorites!




My husband helped me hang a design wall last night and I started to hang the quilt homework for the class I am taking in March. This quilt is not going to keep anyone warm, but display on my wall. Can't wait for the class!

Check out my family as I update my blog for February, they hang out with me in my room.



Hope you have a heart filled month in February!

Love,

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Vinne, Danni and Buster looked thrilled...