Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!


Yeap another year as gone by and looking forward to another year! This week has been my official take it easy week to celebrate my Birthday. My New Year doesn't begin on Jan 1 like everyone else, for me it really begins today. The way I look at it, is that this is the start of when my life began, so why not start fresh each year and make new goals and wishes as I blow out my candles for a fresh new year of goals and wishes to a super year. So today (actually this whole week) I celebrate my 45th year past and reflect on all the good things that happened that I have to be thankful for. I am healthy(with a few medical scares this year), have my job(with the threat of losing it), my kids are behaving (at least I think so), and my husband still loves me(I know so cause he shows it and tells me everyday).


So as I roll into tomorrow the first day of another year for me, I am looking forward to new adventures and things that I will be thankful for. I have made a list of 5 things that I will try and keep focus on. I don't want my years to go by where I wonder what did I do all year. I don't want it to be about work and home and work and home. So I am going to give the 5 things a try and see where they go.


PS. Got my favorite Carvel Ice Cream cake, and my favorite Carmel Creams. Lovin my new iPhone too.


1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

I Phone... you are high tech now... I hope you make yourself priority this year....