Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good bye 2009, welcome 2010



"what lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies in us....." -ralph waldo emerson

As we moved into the new year minutes away, a new year and not looking back and wishing for a wonderful year. As stated above focus what lies in us....what are heart speaks...home and family are the most important and working towards not letting work stress me out and take away what lies within me to spend the time with the family.

Today, we put away all the holiday decorations, cleaned the house, completed the entire 2009 family scrapbook ( had a coupon for $39.95 that expires at midnight, and wish I didn't find it at 7 o'clock this evening). Well I beat a record, completing a whole 12x12 digital storybook in 4 hours. Now, I am ready to ring in the NEW YEAR.... Cheers and kisses to all my family!


Happy New Year all....


1 comment:

Katie said...

You have to manually add your name to the Mr. Linky...then submit the form. By your post I can't tell your first and last name, so let me know and I'll check if your form came in.