Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Day after

Sad, but happy that the day is finally over and Santa has come and gone for another year. Think I need to start earlier next year so I can relax a little more in December. Everyone loved their presents and not sad faces. We had a wonderful dinner except my oven was not working just right, so those that didn't like rare meat where not to happy. Everything else turned out perfect and all enjoyed themselves. Now I have to get them deserts out of my house, before my body takes on another form that I will not be happy with. I need no more rolls!

Today was a trip back to the mall to exchange presents that didn't fit and spend those gift cards. What is it with gift cards, there any easy way out when you don't know what to get someone. Or that someone has everything and really at this time doesn't need anything. So give a gift card get off easy and let them do all the shopping. Well, by Xmas I am done with shopping, but since my kids get gift cards from others, I end of back at the stores shopping again.

Sorry no pictures today, can't get up at this time to get my camera in the other room, since my little puppy is happy sleeping on my lap while I play on the computer in my room.

Wishing mom and dad a Happy 49th anniversary! I can only hope that one day, I will be celebrating 49 with my husband.

Love and joy to all as we approach another year!

No comments: