Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is finally here and the kids are getting excited for presents. All food preparations were completed yesterday, along with a chocolate cake that turned out looking just like the cover on the magazine. Vinnie is so motivated that he offered to clean the house today with me. So the house is clean, laundry done...oh and buster he is enjoying the warm towels out of the dryer. Only thing left to do is set the table and relax with my family.






Oh, Hubby just left to get a last minute gift for me. He hates having to buy gifts and shopping. But that's ok, because I usually end up taking care of myself while I am out shopping.


Looking forward to attending Mass with Mom and Dad and my family tonight.



So what's left:
Set my Xmas dinner table

Relax and spend time with family.

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Leah C said...

Hope you & your family had a merry holiday! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)