Tuesday, December 22, 2009

4 days and counting




Final days of completing my holiday cheer! I am excited to say that I have won 2nd prize again this year in our Neighborhood holiday lights contest and already thinking ahead for next year.




All my cookie baking is done and today, I will be packing them up for my friends and neighbors to enjoy. Mom, I won't forget you!!!
All my presents are wrapped thanks for my wonderful daughter who loves to wrap presents.




So what is left:
  • Print out my place cards for Xmas dinner

  • Start preparing Xmas dinner

  • Bake a chocolate cake for Xmas dinner

  • Deliver all my goodies to my friends and neighbors

  • Set my Xmas dinner table

  • Clean up the house abit

  • Relax and enjoy Christmas Eve and Christmas day with family!

No comments: