Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Preparations Begin






Today was a raining day which made it a perfect day to be indoors and cooking. Started preparations at 11:30am and completed around 4:00pm. Then started to cook dinner for the family by 6pm.
This was a picture of my kids at the dinner table. So happy together, which was another treat for my day which I am thankful for.

Oh, did I mention thanks MOTHER NATURE for filling our swimming pool, I am thankful for the FREE water and savings of about $100.00 on my water bill that would have been this month.
After a long day of cooking I wanted to get out so we decided to go to the movies tonight to see "THE BLIND SIDES" together. This was a treat, since once my baby became a teenager, I don't get to do things like this to often. I really enjoyed the movie. Such an amazing inspiring movie, one perfectly planned to come out around Thanksgiving to make you think about how thankful we all should be for the families we have been born into. When you think you have it bad, stop and look around you and you will most definitely see signs of others around you that have it much worse.

No comments: