Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday


Never thougth I could get out of bed this morning when that alarm went off. Boy was I tired. Well after hitting the snooze 3 times, the little voice in my head convinced me to get out of bed and head to the Gym. Thanks little voice for pushing me and getting me to the gym. Billy was waiting for me to kick some butt, once again. I love the feeling I get after a work out and my day is usually so productive because I am energized. So why is it that I don't do this everyday? Guess that little voice, the one that makes me go to the gym sleeps in some days, doesn't want me to go to often.


Since I was so energized today, I just about finished up my sisters Xmas mini quilt, then I even took some time to work on some digital pages from our sisters weekend.

No comments: