Thursday, October 8, 2009

Still Going Strong

I have completed yet another quilt and here it is. Only 1 more to finish up before the FALL season is over. In addition to working nightly on my quilts, I have managed to get ready for Croptoberfest 2009 this coming Saturday.

I got a new cookbook, that I guy from work recommended to me called "Artiansan Bread in Five". It is a book that walks you through making homemade bread without a breadmaker and having to knead, and knead. Made the dough Wednesday night, refrigerated and tonight for dinner, I baked it. The aroma in the house was like walking into a bakery. That is until, I burned the Black Beans, while I was trying to multi-task on Croptoberfest preparations. I still have enough dough for dinner the next three nights. This could be dangerous, that is FRESH BAKED BREAD nightly! I can't wait for the weather to get a little cooler, I see mini sourdough bread bowls, with homemade stew inside. Sorry Panera's, I don't need you any more!


No comments: