Monday, October 12, 2009

21 Day Challenge Final Day



Croptoberfest 2009 was a blast! My girls finally after years of trying finally one most the prizes and the best win, was the Black and White Little Black Dress Dinner hosted by me. They have been putting all their tickets in for this prize for the last 4 years and Lisa finally had the winning ticket. It didn't take them long to set the date, so now I have to come up with a menu for their special dinner crop.


After a days cropping, I had to finish up my final FALL quilt, so DRUM ROLL.... for my unvailing below....

After 21 days of keeping up with my projects, I am happy to say that I have completed all my FALL projects for this year. Guess, I should start working on the next Holiday. For Christmas, I have 3 items that I would like to complete. But 1st, I am taking a few days away to spend with my sisters in GA. I have lots to do to get ready, and a busy week of activities with the kids. See ya all later...

No comments: